UF signee wont report because UF can't come up with their NIL deal

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
Based upon this guy's recruiting, he's 100% in it for the highest bidder. I wouldnt sign this team cancer even if I had the $$$. It's a brave new NIL world we live in. Edit: Oh yeah, his deal was for $13M in NIL gooddam

Based upon this guy's recruiting, he's 100% in it for the highest bidder. I wouldnt sign this team cancer even if I had the $$$. It's a brave new NIL world we live in. Edit: Oh yeah, his deal was for $13M in NIL gooddam
$13m...I'd have to look at the instant replay for confirmation on that figure.

$13m...I'd have to look at the instant replay for confirmation on that figure.
From the article: Rashada, who flipped from Miami to Florida back in November (presumably because of the NIL deal), was set to be paid $13 million to sign with Florida according to Thompson’s report.

NIL is crazy. I was reading on a Tennessee baseball fan page the other day, someone was saying if you refuse to contribute to NIL you shouldn't even call yourself a fan. Said don't ask for autographs and don't cheer or wear gear because only true fans will financially support these athletes through NIL.

Everything I used to hate about pro sports and love about college sports, now exists in college sports but worse.

NIL is crazy. I was reading on a Tennessee baseball fan page the other day, someone was saying if you refuse to contribute to NIL you shouldn't even call yourself a fan. Said don't ask for autographs and don't cheer or wear gear because only true fans will financially support these athletes through NIL.

Everything I used to hate about pro sports and love about college sports, now exists in college sports but worse.
lol, bro, they were always gettin paid, dude. Lol you just don’t have what it takes, man.

NIL is the new climate change. Another societal cult that allows people to bestow moral superiority upon themselves and cast aspersion to others.

A fan uses his/her NIL contribution to measure him/herself - the people who give more are lucky, rich assholes who grew up with a silver spoon up their butt and the people who give less are ignorant, uneducated greedy losers who have no business calling themselves fans.

Got it.

NIL is the new climate change. Another societal cult that allows people to bestow moral superiority upon themselves and cast aspersion to others.

A fan uses his/her NIL contribution to measure him/herself - the people who give more are lucky, rich assholes who grew up with a silver spoon up their butt and the people who give less are ignorant, uneducated greedy losers who have no business calling themselves fans.

Got it.
The amount of money you have or don’t have has always been used by some shallow people to establish their superiority nothing new there.

Good. Something like this might get through that much of the NIL stuff is bad.

Coaches lie to recruits all the time.

Back