UGA -34

It's bad mojo to bet against your own team. Hell, even Pete Rose didn't do that.
But I'm afraid you're right.
Pete Rose bet against his own team every single time he didn't bet FOR his team. You think his choices at middle reliever in a game he didn't bet on weren't affected on matchups earlier/later in the week he did like his club on? As a lover of all things gambling, that guy deserves never to go to the Hall for that reason alone.

Pete Rose bet against his own team every single time he didn't bet FOR his team. You think his choices at middle reliever in a game he didn't bet on weren't affected on matchups earlier/later in the week he did like his club on? As a lover of all things gambling, that guy never deserves to go to the Hall for that reason alone.
Oh, I'm not going to argue his HoF status.
It's written on every clubhouse door — No gambling on baseball.
It's right there next to Bus in 45 on the dry erase board.

Anyhoo ... 35 points.
Has anyone else been a 35 point dog to the dwags this year? Excluding Charleston Southern.

Oh, I'm not going to argue his HoF status.
It's written on every clubhouse door — No gambling on baseball.
It's right there next to Bus in 45 on the dry erase board.

Anyhoo ... 35 points.
Has anyone else been a 35 point dog to the dwags this year? Excluding Charleston Southern.
I think USCe was 31?

I wouldn’t be surprised if the line is somewhere around -42 or -49 by the end of this week

Back