UGA jokes

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
I don't think you understood the joke...
Nevermind, I misread and thought the UGA fan jumped out with both parachutes. The joke was apparently that the Tech fan was making the UGA and Auburn fan draw straws for the one remaining parachute.

The M-Train

Helluva Engineer
Nevermind, I misread and thought the UGA fan jumped out with both parachutes. The joke was apparently that the Tech fan was making the UGA and Auburn fan draw straws for the one remaining parachute.
Still don't have it right. Try again.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I gave you WAY too much credit.

:biggrin:

GoGATech

Big Dummy
WOW :eekfacepalm:

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
I get why you're an auburn fan now

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.

lonestarjacket

Dodd-Like
How do you know the toothbrush was invented in Athens?

If it was invented anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
This joke sucks. The UGA fan lives and the GT fan dies. Please revise.
No. See, what happened was the UGAy fan put on the tech fan's backpack. When it opened, no parachutes came out. Only a laptop and a bag of stale Cheetos.

gt7282c@prism

Troll Feeder
@ The Athens School for the Gifted spelling bee...

Proctor: Okay Billy, your word is "before".

Billy: Before. B-e-f-o-r-e. Before.

Proctor: That's pretty good, Billy. Can you use it in a sentence?

Billy: Sure! Two and two before.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
No. See, what happened was the UGAy fan put on the tech fan's backpack. When it opened, no parachutes came out. Only a laptop and a bag of stale Cheetos.
:lol: I get it now, BACKpack.

gt7282c@prism

Troll Feeder
The SEC coaches are all at a conference and Spurrier decides to share a riddle with Richt...

Spurrier: Hey Mark. Your daddy has a son, who is not your brother. Who is it?

Richt: I dunno.

Spurrier: Well, think about it a bit and see what you come up with.

...so Richt, completely stumped, decides to ask Coach Miles...

Richt: Hey Les. Your daddy has a son, who is not your brother. Who is it?

Miles: Why, it's me!

...Richt gives Miles a knowing grin and wanders off. Later, he runs back into Spurrier.

Spurrier: Did you figure out the riddle?

Richt: I shore did!

Spurrier: Okay Mark, so who is your daddy's son that is not your brother?

Richt: Les Miles!

GoGATech

Big Dummy
-Albert Einstein arrives at a party, introduces himself to the first person he sees and asks, “What is your IQ?” The man replies, “241.” “That is wonderful,” says Albert. “We will talk about the Grand Unification Theory and the mysteries of the Universe. We will have much to discuss!” Next, he introduces himself to a woman and asks, “What is your IQ?” The lady answers, “144.” “That is great,” responds Albert, “We can discuss politics and current affairs! We will have much to discuss.” Albert goes to another person and asks, “What is your IQ?” The man answers, “51.” Albert responds, “How ‘bout them dawgs?”

GoGATech

Big Dummy
- Why shouldn’t you run over a UGAg football player on a bicycle? Because it might be your bicycle.

- Why do UGA fans stink? So blind people can hate them too.

- What happens when a UGAg fan goes to the farm? All the goats back up to the fence.

- Why can’t they teach driver’s ed. or sex ed. on the same day at UGAg? They might wear out the mule.

- What did the UGAg honor graduate get on his SAT? Drool.

- What does it say on the bottom of Coke bottles sold in Athens? Open other end.

- And finally, the number one best oxymoron of all time: UGA student athlete

GTRules

You’re Mamma
What do you get when you cross a UGA coed with a skunk?

Nothing. There are some smells even a skunk can't stand.

BuzzDraft

Damn Good Rat
Wow. I hope you're trying to impersonate a dwag... otherwise you're as stupid as one.

non-gineer

Jolly Good Fellow
- Why shouldn’t you run over a UGAg football player on a bicycle? Because it might be your bicycle.

- Why do UGA fans stink? So blind people can hate them too.

- What happens when a UGAg fan goes to the farm? All the goats back up to the fence.

- Why can’t they teach driver’s ed. or sex ed. on the same day at UGAg? They might wear out the mule.

- What did the UGAg honor graduate get on his SAT? Drool.

- What does it say on the bottom of Coke bottles sold in Athens? Open other end.

- And finally, the number one best oxymoron of all time: UGA student athlete
IMHO, the winner!