UGA President will soon be homeless

“According to the university, the Greek Revival style mansion was originally built in 1956.”

“Every UGA president since 1949 has lived in the house”

UGA can’t math.
It gets worse:

This is the first time that the property, which is on the National Register of Historic Places, has been up for sale in over 70 years.

I'll let y'all finish 'em off.

UGA President will soon be homeless​

Well, he can live under the bridge with all the other homeless dwag grads who burn their diplomas to stay warm.

... and the pool was filled in after Crecine.
My grandma fell in that pool during a celebration party at the President's mansion. Crecine was the consumate gentleman, gave my gma a bathrobe, had his staff wash and dry her clothes. My gpa said he was jealous, that he wanted to go swimming too.

What is it used for, just fundraising?
Besides President living there, school functions, parties, meetings, etc.

I was invited with my family for a rather nice picnic style function there at graduation (after actual graduation ceremony that morning), as were the other top graduates from each College (I was College of Science).

Crecine got in trouble once for supposedly serving alcohol to (iirc) the golf team (or baseball team?) during a party celebrating some championship or stte there.

Besides President living there, school functions, parties, meetings, etc.

I was invited with my family for a rather nice picnic style function there at graduation (after actual graduation ceremony that morning), as were the other top graduates from each College (I was College of Science).

Crecine got in trouble once for supposedly serving alcohol to (iirc) the golf team (or baseball team?) during a party celebrating some championship or stte there.
It was member of men's tennis team on several occasions. It was one of the reasons he was "encouraged" by the BOR to resign. ... and is why they filled it in. Was around 96 Olympics, IIRC.

Back