UGA

They could lay an egg, I guess. Plus we seem to be a different team at home.

Please let them lay an egg! We don't wanna pick the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

They could lay an egg, I guess. Plus we seem to be a different team at home.

Would be the first time in my lifetime that they've laid one against GT. Given the usual GT fans selling tickets to Ugag, stadium will not feel like a home game.

Would prefer a noon game at this point.

Would be the first time in my lifetime that they've laid one against GT. Given the usual GT fans selling tickets to Ugag, stadium will not feel like a home game.

Would prefer a noon game at this point.
There is going to definitely be more red in the stadium than usual. I'd say 70% Gaggers Saturday. They don't even have to fear a hostile crowd at our place.

I’ll be there. I’ve never actually seen a GT win over UGA in BDS in my 20 years as a season ticket holder (I missed the ‘99 game).

I hope the team comes out ready to play, I expect them to. But if the coaching staff cannot work the team through a lingering hangover from UVA and Duke, then this could get ugly.

The only way we win is if UGAg decides that, to make it fair, they play on offense with a greased football and they agree that on defense they will not cover our wideouts. Even then, they would be favored by 6.

The only way we win is if UGAg decides that, to make it fair, they play on offense with a greased football and they agree that on defense they will not cover our wideouts. Even then, they would be favored by 6.

$400 uga -6

a3c.jpg

Roof knows how to defend pro-style running games. Not so much read option.
We should be fine.

Roof knows how to defend pro-style running games. Not so much read option.
We should be fine.

UGA does occasionally utilize some read option, and you can bet they're going to next week after watching about five minutes of film on us.

Back