UGAg demonstrates social distancing...

On Gary Lee.

I was there...standing in the student section on about the 45 yard line (where the club seats are today) with a bunch of fraternity brothers and little sisters. It was getting a bit hard to see but when he came out of that fog, we all went nuts.

I was there...standing in the student section on about the 45 yard line (where the club seats are today) with a bunch of fraternity brothers and little sisters. It was getting a bit hard to see but when he came out of that fog, we all went nuts.

That fog was crazy!

Although the game did not end favorably, I remember Robert Lavette doing some social distancing on the Dawgs in 1983. I think it was the third play from scrimmage when he went 72 yards for a TD. We fought them tooth and nail all 60 minutes that day and ended up just a little short.

"Physical distancing" is the preferred nomenclature.

UGA is the best at national championship temporal distancing.

i was in upper west. couldn't see you fellas over in the east stands for the fog.

That fog was crazy!
i was in upper west. couldn't see you fellas over in the east stands for the fog.
It was. That was one of those nights where everything seemed surreal. As that fog rolled in, it started at one end of the stadium and just kind of crept over to the other end. I remember looking up at the Atlanta skyline and you could see various bits and pieces of the skyline but not all of it and thinking, "Man, this has to be one of the most awesome sights you'll ever see."

Then top that off with a victory for the 2nd year in a row over the mutts and it was a glorious night all the way around.

Speaking of ööööting on UGA (and everyone else too), new Hatin’ Ass Spurrier to feast your eyeholes upon.

https://www.bannersociety.com/2020/4/1/21199648/hatin-ass-spurrier-coronavirus-thoughts

Lotta confusion out there over how to do the whole social distancin’ thing. Here’s a helpful tip: just pretend you’re a Georgia defender facing second and 26.

Hate these mixed messages. Do you want UNC to manipulate the curve or not?

You want an easy way to get folks in Knoxville to go home? Tell ‘em it’s the fourth quarter of a home game.

You wanna stop COVID-19, put it on Miami’s depth chart as a QB.

Best game I have ever seen at BDS until the F$U game of 2015. and that Ugag team was filled with tough football players and we kicked their butt on our home turf. Despite the score, that is probably the biggest beat down of the dwags at BDS in my lifetime. So far....

the-walk-off-devonta-smiths-game-winning-catch-wont-soon-be-forgotten-48adc370ffaab3e3.jpg

They are pretty damn good at social distancing, I must admit.

Back