UGAG loses 16-13

Downeastjacket

Varsity Lurker
It looks like the beginning of another 20-year cycle for the mutts.
owned.gif

Can you spell overrated??? Wonder how long it will take for UGAg fans to start to whine about all the inquries they have sustained and that's the reason they lost... and the refs called an unfair game... and the phase of the moon was not right on Halloween weekend... and.....

BuzzB

The mutts are blaming Saint Mark and his offense right now. But, you're right -- there is a total lunar eclipse tonight!
rolleyes.gif

are you listening online? I'm trying to get a call in show on the web to listen to but have struck out so far.

13 points against a mediocre at best UF Defense, and 16 last week against UAB. Hmmmm. However the ugag D is for real. THWG

I want a call in show, those are the BEST! Especially after a loss and all the top notch dawg fans call in to complain.

Have they called for Richt's head on a platter or his resignation yet? I would dearly hate to be in his shoes about right now.

If you want to have a good time, monitor the vent during a tough game like tonight. I had a ball. It makes our wacko's look like amatuers. They are especially po'd about play calling (sound familiar?) they loved (not) the pass in the flats to a converted LB from the 4 yrd line at the end of the game. I seldom 2nd guess play calling but I have to admit that seemed nuts with the receivers they have. Add another clunker for Saint Mark..he's had quite a few in 2 yrs.

That obnoxious Pollack was whining about the injuries during a post game interview. Also, I watched the post game TV show with BoZo Bach and his sidekick. I have never seen two guys as sad at a funeral. The next time I see BoZo on our campus, I'm going to ask him where is his Bulldog Shirt. What a jackass! I was really upset during the game with UF's inability to stop the outside tackle runs. By the way, BoZo said that Drooley would be around for next years game, but not Adams. He's probably right, which shows the tail still wags the Dawg in Athens. And those clowns don't even know to be ashamed of that!

With the future losses to Auburn and us, along with the potential loss to Kentucky, maybe they'll have FORcers over there to support Richt.

To Hell with Georgia.

Kennesaw...I saw that piece with Beau Bock also...What a Buuldog jerk...I love to see these Buuldog homers squirming....

Back