Uncle Lou

stingmeyall

Flats Noob
24 points was average offensive performance. Giving up 41 points was a putrid performance. Loss should not fall on the QB play IMO.

BigPlayClay

Varsity Lurker
Went to HS with Derick. He’s an idiot but he will shoot straight
What high school was that? Did he finally move out of the garage? Sounds like the guy that talks big but gets his butt whipped quite often

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
24 points was average offensive performance. Giving up 41 points was a putrid performance. Loss should not fall on the QB play IMO.
Pick 6 and at least one other Int right?

Wylie76

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
What high school was that? Did he finally move out of the garage? Sounds like the guy that talks big but gets his butt whipped quite often
He definitely is but would probably stomp your ass. Best guess

HCOJacket25

Varsity Lurker
Best time to view Lou Tube is when his team chokes. Enjoy :)

This guy is a true a-hole. I've commented jokingly to a couple videos to poke at him but kept it surprisingly light despite his ridiculous shtick and his insecure dwag moron mind cannot not respond to EVERY LITTLE THING with the anger of a small child. Tool

Techfan02

Hope is pain
This guy is a true a-hole. I've commented jokingly to a couple videos to poke at him but kept it surprisingly light despite his ridiculous shtick and his insecure dwag moron mind cannot not respond to EVERY LITTLE THING with the anger of a small child. Tool
This is why I hate the mutts this is the appitamy of there whole fan base

Wylie76

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
He had a Miami Room in HS. He didn’t even go to school