Uniforms for VT game

GoGATech

Big Dummy

let the butthurt commence.

and-here-we-go-joker.gif

So while I’m not so much of a purist that blue on uniforms really bothers me, wearing all blue for homecoming is a bit bold.

If we're all about wearing different combo's of unis why not the white britches with the navy top? I guess we had the most on field success with this combo so there's that I guess.
We just wore navy tops and white pants at last home game against Pitt, albeit with white helmets.

I’m waiting for G/G/G -aka the French fry look.

It’s homecoming- G/W/G ffs

Interesting video concept. Was waiting for a jump scare at the end and was disappoint.

(Obvs G/W/G would be the preference at homecoming but IIWII at this point.)

OK, at least this week we get a quick glimpse at 0:18 where we can **almost** see the whole uniform. That is a baby step forward. :bigthumbup:

I don't see no white (chinstraps don't count).

So it's Up with the Blue and Gold, Down with the White and Gold . . . .

Needs a blue helmet to complete the epic look (prolly saving that one for the dwags). While they're at it, they should paint midfield with a nice Navy Blue GT logo.

So much win here.

Welcome back, Alums! Don't forget to bring your blue rat cap!

Almost 2 years since the gold shirts made an appearance. I'm guessing that bullet isn't in the holster anymore.
Last year somebody said we were supposed to be getting new gold jerseys but that they got pushed back because of Covid. So I assumed that meant we would get them this year. Maybe we never did? Maybe we're saving them for Thanksgiving? Who knows?

I like the all-blue, but feels like we just did it and gold/white would have made more sense. That said, the best unis are the ones we win in. So just win.

I think the unfortunate coincidence of playing on Halloween weekend forced our hand but we could’ve gone all white and been ghosts or something.

I think the unfortunate coincidence of playing on Halloween weekend forced our hand but we could’ve gone all white and been ghosts or something.
I like the blues so don't mistake me for one of the anti-blue guys, but how would the game being on Halloween force us to wear blue?

I like the blues so don't mistake me for one of the anti-blue guys, but how would the game being on Halloween force us to wear blue?
Teams like to run out in all black or dark uniforms. It’s definitely a thing. These are our darkest uniforms. If we have navy hats (I can’t recall if we do) they may have been nixed due to homecoming.

Teams like to run out in all black or dark uniforms. It’s definitely a thing. These are our darkest uniforms. If we have navy hats (I can’t recall if we do) they may have been nixed due to homecoming.
We have black jerseys that are extremely popular with the team and fans (even though I don't know how I'd feel with this team wearing blackwatch unis as bad as we've been on defense lately). If it was a "specialty for Halloween" thing, I'd think we'd wear those over a combo we've already worn this year. This is the first time in the past 3 years that we've worn the same uniform twice in a season other than our traditional Gold/White/Gold.

Back