Unofficial What Day Is It Even Bowl Game Thread

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
Clever ending to WKU and WMU with WKU forcing confusion into the defense by trotting out the kicker and then running the O back out and drawing consecutive penalties for a TFr to nail a 52 yd FG

Miss St’s QB got beat up at practice by a starting LB and won’t play as a result. LB is on a roll and punching everything in sight causing a fumble inside the MSU 5 yd line. Go Fighting Satterfields

I couldn’t name a single player on either Illinois or Cal.

Last edited:
Football is the worst sport in the world and I hate it. Looking forward to the Orange Bowl tonight. Usually I side with the ACC school, but I'm oping Florida bashes Cavman's head in tonight. Go Gata

Ending of wku wmu was classic. Great game. wmu drives down the field with about a minute left with the help of an insanely good catch. They need a 3rd and 2, and wku stacks the box, leaving the perimeter completely open(maybe even for a TD). wmu QB slips on the turf, fails to convert the 3rd and 4th down. wku drives down and confuses wmu to bring out 2 penalties for 12 men on the field, and then the field goal. Great ending.

Kicking a player causes an ejection! And it wasn't really a kick.

Satterfield hopefully leaves for Michigan or something comin up soon.

Wasn’t there thread earlier this year about how terrible he was and we should be thankful we didn’t get him?

LMAO, Cards players on the sideline holding up a "LOUISVILLE IS SOFT" whiteboard sign :lol:

Why is the Belk Bowl on the 31st while the NY6 Orange Bowl is tonight? What ööööery is this

Satterfield hopefully leaves for Michigan or something comin up soon.

Wasn’t there thread earlier this year about how terrible he was and we should be thankful we didn’t get him?
Why would you want a good coach to leave our conference? Competition is King.

I'm assuming it was sarcasm, at least I don't think I misread it
Oh, gotcha, my bad. Maybe California said something to that effect prior to the game? I doubt anyone who doesn't work at FOX knew this game was happening though, so maybe it was on Twitter.

Back