Update on GT Admission Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner

Seriously though, does anyone have the e-mail addresses that we should use to let them know our displeasure with the post? We shouldn't let the fact that U[sic]GA choked away a national title stop us from following up on that. I know they were posted somewhere in the other giant thread, but I think it would be better to have them somewhere more easily accessible.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Just do a search on GT Admissions and it will pull it up.

There is a Contact tab.

Hope they get bombarded - then fired.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
They should put out a "still proud of the Dwags" post just to ramp it up to the next level.

Rodzilla

Dodd-Like
Seriously though, does anyone have the e-mail addresses that we should use to let them know our displeasure with the post? We shouldn't let the fact that U[sic]GA choked away a national title stop us from following up on that. I know they were posted somewhere in the other giant thread, but I think it would be better to have them somewhere more easily accessible.
Bud Peterson's email address - Bud.Peterson@gatech.edu

Rick Clark, director of undergraduate admissions - rick.clark@admission.gatech.edu

President of the alumni association so you can tell him why you wont be giving money anymore - joe.irwin@alumni.gatech.edu

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Our own admin is full of Uncle Toms and UG fans, sad

Van hayes

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Clean house in the admissions office. What in the hell are these people thinking? They are a embarrassment to true Tech fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.