USA today's Myerberg's CFB ranks kicks off with #125:GSU

Great article, but I am ööööing enraged that he listed AJC as one of our websites. What a troll. :lol:

Great article, but I am ööööing enraged that he listed AJC as one of our websites. What a troll. :lol:

image.php

12-0. Scoring at least 30 points each game.

Baylor will score over 30pts per game and go 12-0? Cool story bro; you missed the Georgia Tech ranking - don't F up the thread pls

By conference:
B10 = 6
SEC = 6
B12 = 5
ACC = 4
PAC = 4
Ind. = 2
MWC = 2
AAC = 1
MAC = 1
CUSA = 1

American Athletic Standings
Louisville

ACC Standings
ATLANTIC
Clemson
Florida State
COASTAL
Miami (FL)
Virginia Tech

Big 12 Standings
Kansas State
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
TCU
Texas

Big Ten Standings
Legends
Michigan
Michigan State
Nebraska
Northwestern
Leaders
Ohio State
Wisconsin

Conference USA Standings
WEST
Tulsa

FBS Independents Standings
Brigham Young
Notre Dame

Mid-American Standings
WEST
Northern Illinois

Mountain West Standings
WEST
Fresno State
MOUNTAIN
Boise State

Pac-12 Standings
NORTH
Oregon
Stanford
SOUTH
UCLA
USC

SEC Standings
EAST
Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
WEST
Alabama
LSU
Texas A&M

Time to quit posting and leave him to his asshat Alabama fans. Should have treated us better for actually figuring out his clues, something that he'll have to dumb down now.

35 seems like a reasonable ranking. dont go all butthurt all of a sudden and pull the intellectual card

Time to quit posting and leave him to his asshat Alabama fans. Should have treated us better for actually figuring out his clues, something that he'll have to dumb down now.

Did you figure out a single clue? Maybe Bama is more your level.

Did you figure out a single clue? Maybe Bama is more your level.

Actually I did and I figured out that he gives Kansas too much credit for their one win.

What team didn't win a single game in 2012 vs. an FBS opponent, yet is still ranked ahead of Georgia Southern State?

Actually I did and I figured out that he gives Kansas too much credit for their one win.

What team didn't win a single game in 2012 vs. an FBS opponent, yet is still ranked ahead of Georgia Southern State?

Kansas would destroy Georgia State.

#34 is Cincinnati

— Who is No. 33? This program has three fewer wins since 2010 as it had from during a decade-long span from 1996-2005.

#33 is Baylor

#33 is Baylor.

— Who is No. 32? This team has not thrown for 400 yards in a game since the first game of the 2008 season.

#32 is BYU.

32 is indeed BYU, but I have no quick guess for this one:

— Who is No. 31? This team's preseason ranking in last summer's series is the same as the jersey number of a shooting guard who hit more than 40% of his three-point tries in eight separate NBA seasons.

Ray Allen fits this, but that would make UF #31. Too low.

Back