Vad is gone! Transferring

I've heard it several times today but waited for someone else to post.

Ohhh boy.

If true, thank you Vad for your time at Tech. The 68-point UNC game will be talked about (at least in my household) for a very long time. Best of luck to you.

This is awful. We are losing one helluva QB. Dude has a lot of talent. Just can't run the T.O. I can't believe this is happening.

Wow. That's gonna hurt. I don't care what y'all say. Having a half way decent OL would have made a huge difference.

Ohhh boy.

If true, thank you Vad for your time at Tech. The 68-point UNC game will be talked about (at least in my household) for a very long time. Best of luck to you.

Also, this.

Dear mouthbreathers,

Do not go the route of fanbases like ugag and others by trashing this kid, if the reports are true. He was one of ours, played for, and represented the institute.

So he will either transfer down a division to play immediately or remain in FBS but sit out a year and have only one more season to play.

I don't think either of those scenarios are likely to result in the NFL. Not sure this is his best move. Get the GT degree dude. There is not much of a chance you will play at the next level no matter what you decide.

As far as how this affects GT football I'm mixed. Justin Thomas is a better runner but needs to learn patience in the pocket and go through progressions. Not that Vad was much better at either of those things. Oh well. At least Justin will get more reps.

Also, this.

Dear mouthbreathers,

Do not go the route of fanbases like ugag and others by trashing this kid, if the reports are true. He was one of ours, played for, and represented the institute.

The kid is essentially giving up and betraying his teammates that trusted him. He is the worst kind of person. Please trash him.

He ate up alllllll the BS hype about him for 2 years. Then when it was his turn to step up he turned out to be just another below average QB.

Back