Vad is gone! Transferring

Wonder how VL leaving will be used against us in recruiting?

Has a starting FBS QB ever transferred to FCS before?

Any news on what school he's going to? I keep hearing JMU

Dude, how did everyone not see this coming ten miles away after all his twitter shenanigans, and almost getting convinced to got to ECU by a high school girlfriend?

What kind of football player chooses a school based on a high school girlfriend?

Dude was a continuous ball of drama.

I think Vad could see that he was about to be surpassed on the depth chart by Thomas and perhaps Byerly and he couldn't deal with it so he'll probably go somewhere where the talent level is low enough for him to start.

Wonder how VL leaving will be used against us in recruiting?

Has a starting FBS QB ever transferred to FCS before?

Perriloux jumps to mind, but that was a discipline thing.

He was not a starter, but Andy Hall transferred from GT and I think ended up winning a championship at Delaware. He even got on an NFL team for a year or two.

I doubt it hurts much in recruiting. Starters who are about to lose starting positions often transfer.

Perriloux jumps to mind, but that was a discipline thing.

He was not a starter, but Andy Hall transferred from GT and I think ended up winning a championship at Delaware. He even got on an NFL team for a year or two.

I doubt it hurts much in recruiting. Starters who are about to lose starting positions often transfer.

Flacco transferred to Delaware from Pitt.

I think Vad could see that he was about to be surpassed on the depth chart by Thomas and perhaps Byerly and he couldn't deal with it so he'll probably go somewhere where the talent level is low enough for him to start.

Vad is very talented, he just turned out to be a poor 3O QB. We weren't able to adjust our team to a pistol read option team because our OL couldn't make the transition. We don't have the WRs to be a run and shoot team.

Vad is a talented guy and should do fine elsewhere.

Vad is very talented, he just turned out to be a poor 3O QB. We weren't able to adjust our team to a pistol read option team because our OL couldn't make the transition. We don't have the WRs to be a run and shoot team.

Vad is a talented guy and should do fine elsewhere.

He definitely has talent, but his reluctance to take a hit and poor throwing mechanics under pressure aren't 3O problems.

Dude, how did everyone not see this coming ten miles away after all his twitter shenanigans, and almost getting convinced to got to ECU by a high school girlfriend?

What kind of football player chooses a school based on a high school girlfriend?

Dude was a continuous ball of drama.

I am surprised by the transfer. I don't follow any of the players on twitter so I didn't see any of his tweets. Stingtalk has been panicking/speculating about Vad's transfer since at least the end of 2011 so I didn't put any stock into the latest rumors, particularly since the prior rumors didn't pan out.

Here are three threads from late 2011 that contain some Vad Lee transfer rumors and speculation.

http://www.stingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60851&highlight=transfer&page=3

http://www.stingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=973852#post973852

http://www.stingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60850&highlight=transfer

He definitely has talent, but his reluctance to take a hit and poor throwing mechanics under pressure aren't 3O problems.

This. Throwing off his back foot, inability to unlock from the primary target, and hesitation/indecisiveness have nothing to do with the offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back