Vad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
Is all this crap I just started reading on this board serious?

I think CPJ will keep Vad level-headed............if there is a problem at all.

So, if he decides he's going to transfer, maybe they should play him in the bowl game, just to see..... burn a year of eligibility and then don't release him so he sits for another 2 years.

If he does transfer, we won't let him go anywhere in the ACC. I guess he wants to be a Pirate

What did people discover? That Vad was sent here from the future as the perfect quarterback specimen and his primary function is to send one carefully chosen football team to heights never before understood? Or that his secondary function was to create a hole in time-space via social media, which was aborted once those who sent him realized that he was doing so too easily and would bring about the heat death of the universe sometime in the year 2013?

CPJ doesn't look much of the counselor type.

Looks like the face of a perfect angel to me.......

Paul-Johnson.jpg

I agree with Wesley. Vad is having a Louis Young moment

Somebody just shoot me now. Lose to the dawgs 10 or 11 and now the Savior VL is possibly leaving. And our basketball team sux. I need to reassess my priorities. :)

Wesley, there is definitely some serious smoke here, & unfortunately, there seems to be some fire as well.

I have been proven wrong that being a Cleveland fan is the worst possible for happiness.

Being a Cleveland fan, a Washington Capitals fan, AND a Georgia Tech fan is the worst possible fan for happiness, hey I guess I always have women's tennis to fall back on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back