Vad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place has gotten too happy in the last few days. Don't forget that the world is ALWAYS ending on stingtalk.

bump.

Implying that Vad Lee would transfer to another school rather than just going straight to the NFL Hall of Fame and retiring.. right.

It's just crazy how excited everyone was about Vad and he's gonna leave after one semester. Kid is just giving up. Walking away before Spring practice to at least give it a go is weak.

It's just crazy how excited everyone was about Vad and he's gonna leave after one semester. Kid is just giving up. Walking away before Spring practice to at least give it a go is weak.

so it is confirmed?

Jesus Christ in one thread we are bitching about vad and in another we are praising a new guy like we used to vad. Cut this ---- out and stop bumping this thread. I should be the last bump

Just because he wants to transfer, doesn't mean he's giving up.

Tech isn't for everyone.

If he wants to transfer, let him go.

If I was still at Tech, I'd transfer to wherever Vad went. That's how good he is.

tupac_west_side.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back