Vanderbilt Tailgating Poll:

Buzz4Him

Flats Noob
The tailgating experience has really picked up at GT over the past 5 years. In fact, this year we are adding a lot to our supply. A new grill, A bigger table, and I'm still looking for one of those canopies.

I was wondering how much tailgating everbody is planning to do for the Vanderbilt game.

Originally posted by Buzz4Him:
The tailgating experience has really picked up at GT over the past 5 years. In fact, this year we are adding a lot to our supply. A new grill, A bigger table, and I'm still looking for one of those canopies.

I was wondering how much tailgating everbody is planning to do for the Vanderbilt game.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I plan on tailgating.

You can pick up a decent tent at Sports Authority.

Get the tent at Sam's Club or Costco. It will be a little cheaper, IIRC. EZ-UP makes a great tent for around $179.00 that I got this summer as a replacement for the EZ-UP I have used the last four seasons.

Thanks Coldbeer and CJ. Do the tents come in the school colors? I can't do the red or army green thing. Especially Red.

The only reason we haven't bought one of those coleman grills is because all I have seen it in is red, Bull-ugly-dog red. Don't they know that that thing would have looked much better in a yellow/gold color?

White EZ-UP tents at Sam's Club only (earlier this summer).

P.S. I know of a few folks that have painted those Coleman grills gold.

Originally posted by Buzz4Him:
Thanks Coldbeer and CJ. Do the tents come in the school colors? I can't do the red or army green thing. Especially Red.

The only reason we haven't bought one of those coleman grills is because all I have seen it in is red, Bull-ugly-dog red. Don't they know that that thing would have looked much better in a yellow/gold color?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You can get white or blue tents. I went with
blue actually, since I figured the white would
get dirty quicker and doesn't provide shade as
well as the dark blue does. I bet you could get
a white one and dye it gold though...I might have
to try that when I replace the current one. =]

I made my own grill out of a few angle irons, a few iron rods and a keg. Works well for me. I also put Gold spray paint on it for the finishing touch.

Also, a little sand paper and gold paint will take care of the coleman grill.

Back