Vikings may be trying to get Bill O'Brien (LINK)

bugboy

Damn Good Rat
Re: Vikings may be trying to get Bill O\'Brien (LINK)

Law,
He's an a-hole anyway. If he's pushing this, then it would mean he's an a-hole trying to hurt our program. I doubt if BOB gets a serious look, but if GOL is trying to raid our coaching staff this late in the recruiting game, we should most definitely pay up the 1.5 million. I hope DB doesn't take this kind of thing lightly. Man, when I saw that, it got my blood boiling.
mad.gif

Sorry,
Meant to see "HE" should most definitely pay up the 1.5 million. So mad, I couldn't even type it in right.:&lt
wink.gif

Concur with your thoughts Bugboy and Law__Bee. GT should seek full compensation from GoL. This frosts me very much for the Tech family has been most kind to BoB. We will keep a watch on developments and won't get too mad but we will get even with GoL.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
bash.gif
bash.gif

I agree with all... and believe that BoB would be making a huge mistake going to the Vikings... as I have posted in the past... I have heard numerous rumblings from those associated with the team that indicated that GoL was not who we thought... most didnt like him.. with the exception being Friedgen... if he has a hand in this.. .tell him to get out the check book...

I have trouble seeing the problem with a professional team trying to build the best coaching staff possible. For BOB to be mentioned to run the 2nd best assembly of offensive talent in the NFL is a huge feather in his cap (and ours) . I would think the $$$ for the Vikes would be a little more than GT can pay.

Now for GOL, regardless of his involvement with BOB, he broke his contract with GT. That contract had a $1.5 million buyout and he needs to pay up.

Mac,
The thing is this: If BOB leaves us for Minn during recruiting or if players think he will leave right after recruiting, this really hurts recruiting. O'Leary knows this but doesn't give a crap...that's in line with his personality. He works for Minnesota now and if he hurts the Institute that gave him a shot at being a head coach first, then so be it. What does he care? He's a jerk.
I'm not against anyone going after a good assistant. However, I don't think this is the time to do it. And if he is doing it, it should never have been made public.

A Jerk.

Vikings may be trying to get Bill O\'Brien (LINK)

LINK

If this is true then O'Leary is an ***hole.

I have not badmouthed him through this but if he grabs our OC after all this other stuff then I believe he has shown his TRUE COLORS. Hopefully this is just talk, but where did this originate?

Back