VT vs Wake

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
What made the entire game funny is that Beamer looked like he had no idea what the hell was going on in the game. He kinda randomly walked around barking orders to no one in particular. He is a lost old man.

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
What made the entire game funny is that Beamer looked like he had no idea what the hell was going on in the game. He kinda randomly walked around barking orders to no one in particular. He is a lost old man.
Honestly, right after that kick it looked like someone behind him tapped him on the back to let him know to celebrate.

BuzzCzar

Defender of the Universe
Now THAT is the state of the program.
yep, thats the inspiration i got. Foster in the trophy case....an empty trophy case except for him
Beamer just happy with corndogs and gettin' down in the lockerroom

If they dont move him to HC he might go DC somewhere like TX or UF

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
yep, thats the inspiration i got. Foster in the trophy case....an empty trophy case except for him

You'd see a winless VT the year after he left.

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
Beamer just happy with corndogs and gettin' down in the lockerroom

Foster might shut out teams he isn't even coaching against if he had Texas talent to work with. That would be frightening.

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
Foster might shut out teams he isn't even coaching against if he had Texas talent to work with. That would be frightening.
As long as it was a team he really cared about beating. Against teams he doesn't care about as much like ECU they don't do as well.