Waffle House backing GT

"Cole Stoudt Style" - you order food from the cash register of the Hobby Lobby across the street. It actually shows up.

I called this on another post I started and everybody thought I was stupid
dude. this is sting talk. we don't do positive reinforcement around here. it's in the terms and conditions.

hope your menstrual cramps are manageable this month, sunshine.

The FLTech: The waitress brings it before you order it and it's exactly what you were getting ready to order.

Holy öööö.

I was joking.

Our entire recruiting effort revolves around Waffle House.

This, I think, is a little bit weird, but I can't say I disagree. I mean, come on, everybody loves Waffle House.

I didn't think we were literally doing this.

But öööö it. Sure. Let's do this.

This is great.

Holy öööö.

I was joking.

I didn't think we were literally doing this.

But öööö it. Sure. Let's do this.

This is great.
We're committed at this point. I've never seen this. I'll write it and we'll do it live. There's no words to play us out... F it. That's recruiting for georgia Tech. We'll do it live. WE'LL DO IT LIVE F IT. F'in THING SUCKS.

That's waffle house with Geoff Collins. Take it away.

OSCAR'd: you order the all star breakfast but you're on the wait list. You eat the waffle house salad for a quarter until you have the credits to get the allstar. At this point, the All-Star is cold, served with cold cream of wheat and gluten free sausage. You're just grateful to fulfill the graduation requirement and roll with it.

Back