Wake alum/Tech fan -- oh, happy days!

deacjacket

Varsity Lurker
I would say Saturday ranked up there as one of my all time greatest football days.
I watched my alma mater (on t.v.) kick State's butt around the field and then sat in my newly assigned 6th row, 50-yard-line seats at the Tech game to watch another awesome victory. How sweet it was!

Great day all around. I'm a Tech alum, my sister went to Wake and my dad and brother went to Duke. Not often all three win on the same day in football.

Thought Wake looked tough against State. Keep it up until we play then start up right after our game.

Originally posted by deacjacket:
I would say Saturday ranked up there as one of my all time greatest football days.
I watched my alma mater (on t.v.) kick State's butt around the field and then sat in my newly assigned 6th row, 50-yard-line seats at the Tech game to watch another awesome victory. How sweet it was!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">How did you get those seats? Wow!

Hey, you gotta have connections. Maybe if you're nice, ramblin and rumblin, I'll consider inviting you over to the prime seats for a future game.

Honestly, what a nice, thoughtful remark and invitation to R&R. . Surely it came from a real Baptist....I, by the way am a Southeastern Alum @ Wake Forest.....ummmmmm!!!!! Regardless: glad for the soaring Deacons......(from a Baptist preacher so, re: deacons, local church kind of course) Leave off the Deacon part and just name them for what most of them are: Dem.....ns!!!

Back