Wanted: Old GT football programs and collectibles...

CrackerJacket

Flats Noob
...I'm attempting to start my GT collection now
that SWMBO and I have a new house. Any GT fans
and especially OFs who have programs, pennants,
pins, or etc that they are willing to sell or
donate for my collection would be appreciated
greatly.

I am willing to pay fair value for collectible
items and can guarantee they would be preserved
and displayed.

I wanted that 1929 Rose Bowl program that got auctioned off on e-bay. I just couldn't justify the $1000 that I figured it would take.

Good luck with your collection.

CrackerJacket...

Easiest way to do it is ebay =)

Also Anni Moller lives in Kennesaw. She has done quite a few paintings of Tech and she regularly signs at some of the local area malls.

You won't believe it crackerjacket but I've still got my program of the Tech and Penn State game played at Grant Field on Nov.12, 1966. That was Dodd's last year and Papa Joe's first year as head
coach for the Lions. Tech beat them rather easily but our programs have gone in opposite directions since then. I also like to hold on to theprograms of the past and notice how things change. A program cost one buck back then. Season tickets weren't too expensive either.

Originally posted by Big Buck:
You won't believe it crackerjacket but I've still got my program of the Tech and Penn State game played at Grant Field on Nov.12, 1966. That was Dodd's last year and Papa Joe's first year as head
coach for the Lions. Tech beat them rather easily but our programs have gone in opposite directions since then. I also like to hold on to theprograms of the past and notice how things change. A program cost one buck back then. Season tickets weren't too expensive either.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Excellent!

I've been outbid on a few really nice looking ones
so far. I want to frame and hang them on the wall
with my GT diploma and other memorabilia.

Guys keep popping in at the last second to bid and
I don't get the chance to counter. I missed a few
1940s programs with GT vs Notre Dame and Navy that
way. =[

I've got lots of GT sports and campus memorabilia. The only thing I'm willing to sell is my extra 1961 Blueprint. I've got about 50 yearbooks and have two of that year. Send a private e-mail if you're interested in buying that one.

I'm always on the lookout for certain game programs, ticket stubs, yearbooks, other books, etc. I'm looking for Blueprints from the more recent years, so let me know if any of you younger folks are interested in selling them or if you know if there are any leftover at the Blueprint office. Also, I'm looking to replace some Varsity drinking glasses from the 1940's with the yellow kicker logo--mine became missing when I moved three years ago.

LDD1222@aol.com

Back