Was at church today...

techjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
and while I was going to Sunday School class I overheard two older gentlemen talking about Reggie. One of them stated that he heard it was meningitis (sp?). I couldn't stop to talk, because the hallway was so crowded, to ask him where he heard that.

If it is, I certainly hope it is viral and not bacterial.
Whatever it is, I will certainly keep Reggie and his family in my prayers.

I wouldn't put to much credence in hear-say at this point.

HIPPA (Health Information Privacy Protection Act) laws strictly prohibit the release of any medical information.

We won't know until Reggie wants us to know.

In one of the articles I read Gailey saying that the test for meningitis had been run and it was not meningitis. Can't find it right now though.

Lot of things it could be besides that.

Again, this was just something I heard. But I'm glad to hear that it's not meningitis. Another couple in our SS class just went through their daughter contracting bacterial meningitis and it was not a pretty situation.

Was at the game and heard 3 things...

I heard someone listening to Wes on the radio say it was serious Migraines. I heard it was a bad case of the flu. And I also heard Meningitis.

I doubt it was Meningitis because there are no known cases of it in Atlanta, and typically that doesn't come around until the winter months. Its also extremely rare.

Re: Was at the game and heard 3 things...

Also, if it were Meningitis, there would be some serious things going on at the school right now to make sure it doesn't spread to the student population.

I have had a flu like problem for the past 36 hours or so. Was supposed to miss the game to attend a wedding yesterday, which I didn't make, then figured if I felt better by the afternoon, I might just make the game, I didn't do that either.

It\'s actually \"HIPAA\" which stands for...

[ QUOTE ]
HIPPA (Health Information Privacy Protection Act) laws strictly prohibit the release of any medical information.

[/ QUOTE ].

Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.

Re: It\'s actually \"HIPAA\" which stands for...

My bad...you get the gist of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pat.gif

Back