Watched Replay Of Gailey's Postgame Interview After NCST...

SouthGa

Varsity Lurker
Watched Replay Of Gailey\'s Postgame Interview After NCST...

game and you can tell the man has his heart into this program. He was very emotional talking about the team overcoming adversity. I still am very disappointed about the intensity of play those last two games but I think Gailey may surprise us come signing day. I think the man is genuine and young men will respond to that. If we can bounce back with a winning record next year and just better all around play, I think the man will be able to recruit. We'll just have to wait and see.

South Georgia Jacket

Re: Watched Replay Of Gailey\'s Postgame Interview After NCST...

hallelujah! known Gailey basher becomes a fence sitter. Join the crowd brother ..

Originally posted by SouthGa:
I still am very disappointed about the intensity of play those last two games....

South Georgia Jacket
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">South,
Here are a couple of quotes to help us through the difficult days (or years) ahead:

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. It's what sunflowers do."
- Helen Keller

"Keep hope alive."
- Jesse Jackson

I'm so glad we have beeware here! He reminds us that there is one and only one subject to talk about and now to quote Jesse Jackson how ironic.

LOL @ quoting Jesse Jackson! That's a definite riot.

Here's a quote for Beeware's perusal

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain......and most do. "
- Andrew Carnegie

I remember thinking after the NC State game that Gailey had his heart in the program... it was so evident during the post game...

Something that has not been talked about at all though... but is something I have wondered about... how much did the FSU loss deflate the team? We played well against NC St.. Vir.. and FSU... only to drop off the cliff after FSU.. I have wondered if the FSU loss was similar to the Virginia loss last year

The NC State game might have been his last public appearance so who knows what he is thinking. He went into hiding soon after and has not re-emerged, which is not a bad strategy considering our play at the end of the season.

We have not had a surprise on signing day in a long time, so it would surprise me if we had a surprise. Chan said he doesn't rate losses,so if you put any stock in his rare public comments, the FSU loss was no worse than the others. To me the Clemson game was the most disappointing, because our problems suddenly appeared in bold relief in that game. Until that game I thought we were going to have a great season.

As far as rating losses, I'd suggest Chan move the Georgia game up on his loss meter - losing 51-7 to our arch rival is not the same as just any old game.

Back