We’re Y’all Impressed With The GSU Team That Darn Near

I was also impressed by the Tulane team that almost beat us too that year.. but fritz wasn’t there yet

beat our 2014 Orange Bowl Champion team? I remember it took a favorable call by the refs for us to win. I wonder who was the coach of GSU? I wonder who won the Sun Belt Conference that year?
The call was the correct call, nothing favorable about it, anybody that's not a fuvking moron could see that on the replay. Regardless, yes, Fritz is a fantastic coach. If he truly is the guy, I'm extremely happy. Saturdays at Bobby Dodd are about to get exciting again.

beat our 2014 Orange Bowl Champion team? I remember it took a favorable call by the refs for us to win. I wonder who was the coach of GSU? I wonder who won the Sun Belt Conference that year?

Sadly, he won't face any PJ defenses as our HC.

We were up 4tds at half then came out flat. GSU scrapped out a close game, to their credit, but hardly proof that Fritz is an amazing coach. His mediocre record and 40 year career being stuck at small, lower division teams says more about him than this one decent half of football they played.

Will he excite recruits? I doubt it. Without top recruits and a complete 180 in perception of our program, we are mediocre to irrelevant forever.

Back