We can't have nice things *former OG thread

How does a 285 pound OG be any good if you take away the cut blocks and abnormal offensive scheme in 2019? Will he be able to put on 25 pounds? Did he need it? I, and a lot of pro scouts, can't wait to see this year to see if he stays on the list.

How does a 285 pound OG be any good if you take away the cut blocks and abnormal offensive scheme in 2019? Will he be able to put on 25 pounds? Did he need it? I, and a lot of pro scouts, can't wait to see this year to see if he stays on the list.

He will be fine and his draft stock will improve.

Watch him on film. Most of the time he was drive blocking anyway, and he was really damn good at it. Playing OL in our old scheme was really difficult, so I'd argue that it should make our guys more attractive prospects, not less. His weight might be an issue in terms of NFL potential, but he's an excellent college player. 2nd best GT OL I've ever seen.

Watch him on film. Most of the time he was drive blocking anyway, and he was really damn good at it. Playing OL in our old scheme was really difficult, so I'd argue that it should make our guys more attractive prospects, not less. His weight might be an issue in terms of NFL potential, but he's an excellent college player. 2nd best GT OL I've ever seen.

Yep. Shaq Mason had no trouble adjusting from the old scheme to the NE Pats' one. Great recognition for Braun. I have little doubt he'll be playing on Sundays.

I don't get the hype on this guy. Check out these stats.

pbstats.jpg

Back