We Haven't Lost in a Month

johncu

Dodd-Like
Just thought that was an interesting stat. Despite a nagging injury to what is arguably our most important player, we have not lost a game since February 12th. Pretty impressive, IMO, and highly deserving of consideration by the NCAAT committee. If we do end up winning the ACC Tournament, I don't see how we don't jump way up in the seeding.

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
Its not like we played anybody worth a damn - why you making such a big deal about it - its a big, scary world out there - you sure you want to venture out?

amidoinitrite?

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
First Stingtalker to say we “back-doored” our way into the championship game?

Jts comes out as the early favorite.

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
Well, all the teams we played and beat were from the homeless shelter and didn't have the benefit of nourishment so none of our wins count and we should voluntarily rescind all of our wins to allow all of jts' dreams (however disfunctional and/or disturbing) to materialize.

So what say you, jts'? Have I debased our program to your specifications or should I continue to ignore our success in order to patronize your pathetic expectations?

ClubSeats

Employee of the Month
We basically beat UVA last time we played them wasn't covid cavman was scared
Basically you’re right. We scared them so bad, they wouldn’t even show up to play us. Vaginia lives up to its name.

When we take out the 2 seed tomorrow, with our 8th consecutive win, to take the ACC Championship, there is no asterisk. That’s a legit Championship!

18in32

Petard Hoister
Basically you’re right. We scared them so bad, they wouldn’t even show up to play us. Vaginia lives up to its name.

When we take out the 2 seed tomorrow, with our 8th consecutive win, to take the ACC Championship, there is no asterisk. That’s a legit Championship!
This talk of the 'asterisk' is pretty overblown IMHO. Is there an asterisk beside Alabama's national championship in football? I don't think anyone thinks so.

johncu

Dodd-Like
First Stingtalker to say we “back-doored” our way into the championship game?

Jts comes out as the early favorite.
Dude is about to explode waiting for us to lose again so he can drop another “I told you so”.