We made Clemson look lots better

Walton

Damn Good Rat
No. Clemson is that good. We decided to do nothing to shorten the game and play them straight up. We aren’t good enough to do that but Collins is developing for the future. It sucks but it is what it is.

All teams have bad games. Clemson was due and it of course happened the week after us.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Get over it. Move along. BC is in a bit. We will see if we improve

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Syracuse usually plays them close for some reason. It’s like Vandy and uga. Anyways, I hope karma shows up.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Somehow Syracuse plays Clemson like this just about every other year. It never makes sense.
Kind of like the spell we have had on FSU since 2008. I think we are 4-1, iirc

Rodzilla

Dodd-Like
Our only loss was because georgie played dirty the week before the ACCCG and took our best receiver and perimeter blocker out of that game against FSU. We would've won it otherwise. Oh well, that sent us to the orange bowl and a total beatdown of Miss State. A Miss State team whose vaunted defense was eviscerated by us, after being built up by.... CGC.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Our only loss was because georgie played dirty the week before the ACCCG and took our best receiver and perimeter blocker out of that game against FSU. We would've won it otherwise. Oh well, that sent us to the orange bowl and a total beatdown of Miss State. A Miss State team whose vaunted defense was eviscerated by us, after being built up by.... CGC.
Eh, in his defense he left the team before the orange bowl and they were running an interim DC

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
I forget we played them in the 2012 championship quite regularly but it is one of our losses against them.