We own you!

buffydores

Varsity Lurker
Wait. I read the scoreboard wrong. My bad.

Anyway, I enjoyed the Bobby Dodd experience. Your fans were easy to be around. Besides the obvious scoreboard malfunction, it was a great experience. Why did you guys have to leave us alone in the SEC? Here are my observations and things I ask you guys to watch as football fans:

1. I saw two absolutely fabulous catches by your receivers. I was in awe.
2. Your run-blocking was good.
3. As noted before, you weren't going to win this one in the air (not that you wouldn't have if you did rely on your pass).
4. Great offensive play calling.
5. I can't tell much about your defense. It doesn't look like you needed to really excel there tonight.

Vandy Observations:
1. Well, we suck.
2. It's going to take us awhile to learn how to run-block. I'm thinking second half of the season before we start to see anything.
3. It's going to take us awhile to learn our defensive assignments in the 4-3. Your running may be a little inflated in our game. Don't depend on that. Although the blown secondary assignment by Shaub was painful.
4. Next year we will have a more competive game/team. I apologize that this was a serious transition year for us.

No need for you to say I'm sorry it should be the team, sure they were meeting a superior team in GT but and I think you will admit they quit on all the Vandy faithful and there is just no excuse for that.

when your coach is able to get the pieces to run the option your team will perform better

i hope that you will be able to move to the ACC in the next few years.

I feel it is a much better fit for your school

I'd like you guys, Penn State and ND to come to the ACC. The Big Ten can have Syracuse, and the SEC can take their pick of VT or Miami.

Back