Weak lines?

MtownJacket

Dodd-Like
Does a weak O-line breed a weak d-line and vice-versa? Perhaps PJ should give an ultimatum like "the 5 offensive lineman that can best block Derrick Morgan are the 5 that start on Saturday". That will bring both competition and set a higher standard.

As for the defensive line we could match them up with the best o-lineman (whoever that is) or have the 4 that can best penetrate being double teamed or something like that.

This is probably a really stupid idea, but all I know is that our lines just aren't cuttin' it.

Does a weak O-line breed a weak d-line and vice-versa? Perhaps PJ should give an ultimatum like "the 5 offensive lineman that can best block Derrick Morgan are the 5 that start on Saturday". That will bring both competition and set a higher standard.

As for the defensive line we could match them up with the best o-lineman (whoever that is) or have the 4 that can best penetrate being double teamed or something like that.

This is probably a really stupid idea, but all I know is that our lines just aren't cuttin' it.

Any idea that might give our lines any chance to be better right now is a good one. I like it. You would think having D. Morgan to practice against would make the O-line better which would then make the D-line step up. I never played football, though, so I dunno if that really is true.

this is why our offense looked so good during fall camp... our D sucked.

The only reason I am replying to this stupid post is to say.... please stop...

Back