Weak Woods vs Tech Game Thread

I don't want to hear any sh*t about why we're passing or why CPJ would come out and pass on the last drive.

It isn't about no time on the clock and going to the pass - it's about the man coverage they give us - just like KU. Fortunately tonight our WRs decided to catch when it mattered. (Except for that Melton drop on the deep pass...sheesh).

Joshua can put the ball where it needs to be. If you look at CPJ offense at Navy they threw the ball when it was the best 'option'.

this could be the difference between a bowl game and not. so i'm thrilled we got the W.

but with this OLine, i'm bracing for a rough road ahead, unless we can make some adjustments. hopefully we've established a resemblance of a passing game.

Thank GOD!

We looked like pop for 3 quarters, then played well in the 4th.

Ugly but i'll take it!
biggrin.gif

I'm taking it. I'm past caring. We know what type of team we are, I just want the wins.

GO JACKETS BABY! WOOOOOO!

No better coach than CPJ at adjustments. Even when it looks terrible (3rd quarter) and our players play like crap on the O-line.

How'd you like the run by AA where we went through a different gap than the usual lane? Great coaching and great scheme overcomes lack of talent.

With all that said - it was against 4th string Wake QB.....

I don't want to hear any sh*t about why we're passing or why CPJ would come out and pass on the last drive.

It isn't about no time on the clock and going to the pass - it's about the man coverage they give us - just like KU. Fortunately tonight our WRs decided to catch when it mattered. (Except for that Melton drop on the deep pass...sheesh).

Joshua can put the ball where it needs to be. If you look at CPJ offense at Navy they threw the ball when it was the best 'option'.

+1

Back