Weather Saturday

my phone survived after it dried out. my dignity took a hit that day.

Was this the game that had the lightning delay?

No lightning delay, but it was Family Weekend 2 years ago. The forecast was for scattered showers and it rained steadily with a lot of wind.

No lightning delay, but it was Family Weekend 2 years ago. The forecast was for scattered showers and it rained steadily with a lot of wind.

Also the weekend of Music Mudtown.

that was Duke last year...

Oh yeah, that's right. How could I forget this one:
yA5dQCRl.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, thanks, Cyp! I've tried that before and it never seemed to work for me. I guess I was putting the "l" in the wrong spot.... I will try that again. :thumb:

Edit: It worked! How many more times can we quote this so we can see these guys' nekked backs in the rain a few more times! :squint:

Better yet, can we play in the indoor facility? 40,000 tickets were sold, 35,000 will show. Indoor facility capacity is 400 people, so we can rotate people every other minute for viewing. The rest can collect in the MRDC lab and watch on the monitors, and everyone else can go back home and enjoy their Saturday.

Excellent idea. Won't matter that it isn't a 100 yard field, we can't go that far anyway. Also, won't matter on our 30 yard shank punts.

The only time I feel the pain
Is in the sunshine or the rain
And I don't feel no hurt at all
Unless you count when teardrops fall
I tell the truth 'cept when I lie
It only hurts me when I cry

Back