Wednesday articles of interest..............

You're welcome.

I found the Lance Thompson article to be interesting. Leaving a national champion to join Central Florida. Anyone that knows Thompson's history knows he can recruit. Will be interesting to see in the future if a blue-chipper from Georgia heads to Orlando.

UVa's "brutal" non-conference schedule. Enlighten me please. And Shankweiler? Worst coach ever at GT? Anyone. Thanks for the links, fun read.

UVa's "brutal" non-conference schedule. Enlighten me please.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">S-A-R-C-A-S-M !!

That's an awful non-conference slate for Cav fans to look forward to isn't it?

So O'Leary is getting BOTH our strength and conditioning guy (Ellis) and his big assistant (Sinclair)??

Wow Coach Gailey has his work cut out for him hiring assistants this offseason!

pat.gif

Im sure the guys we are losing are good guys..But this doesnt concern me...I heard last Sunday Night that Nick Saban has had tremendous turnover on his staff over the last 7 years and i know Amato at Nc State and others have...I feel Chan with his ties..Will get very good coaches and in a couple of years have a very stable and capable staff..All his guys..As it should be.....The days where Head Coaches like Bobby Bowden could virtually keep a staff intact for 10 to 15 years is over...Bowden for the first time started to lose Assistants a couple of years back(Amato,Scott,Richt).It is the times we are in..And the marketplace where coaches are continually moving elsewhere....

Back