Week 1 Over - What Did You Like?

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
Man, I'm tired. A game down and back flight on Saturday, the ECU thriller on Sunday, and two last second thrillers to watch today. Perhaps to get some of you over your sadness that VPI is 0-1, here is my list of the five things I liked about week 1 for the Jackets. Perhaps you will add yours.

#1 - we can almost fill BDS with Tech football fans to watch us play SC State. A good crowd, the largest ever for a Div 1AA opponent, I believe. Thanks goes to CPJ for this.

#2 - the play of Mario Butler. I thought he was terrific.

#3 - the special team play of Julian Burnett. He made some great tackles. Can't we get him some PT on defense?

#4 - Roddy Jones looked quick and confident. I think his hand injury diminished his sophomore year greatly. I look for a big year.

#5 - the play of some newcomers - Attaochu and Bostic caughgt my eye

Since the ACC can't deliver, the VT loss was awesome. Those Vthugs are as bad as the Ugays.

Can we please just root for our own team. The BCS has brain washed us to root for these other dumbasses in our conference. I know i'st all about how the system works, but if enough people stay pissed off for so long, something has to happen. The brain washin has worked, since we watch so many more games due to this crap.

1.The great games of unc/lsu, bsu/vt , fresno/cinci and a few other.
2.Ga Tech football is looking to be getting off to a great start
3. South carolina looking great and getting me pumped to see a bulldog beatin sept. 11

1.The great games of unc/lsu, bsu/vt , fresno/cinci and a few other.
2.Ga Tech football is looking to be getting off to a great start
3. South carolina looking great and getting me pumped to see a bulldog beatin sept. 11

THAT. UGAy... beat with cocks... get it?

Man that's gonna be rich.

Back