Weekday Six Pack

TheTaxJacket

Dodd-Like
Ok Fellas, time for a six pack of picks aside from the Pred Con...Feel free to add your own six games you find intriguiging and pick the easy win or the upset...

1. USCe v. UGA: USCe by 10.

2. Alabama v. Penn: Bama by 14

3. Miss. St. v. Auburn: Miss St. by 7

4. GT vs. MTSU: GT by 20

5. Falcons v. Bears: Falcons by 3

6. Saints v. Packers: Packers by 6

Alright go!

EDIT: Anyone have the guts to predict WF over NCST. or ECU over VT? I don't, but maybe someone on here could make an argument. I think there is bound to be one upset in the ACC this weekend. I would bet WF over NCSU is more likely than ECU over VT.

Ok Fellas, time for a six pack of picks aside from the Pred Con...Feel free to add your own six games you find intriguiging and pick the easy win or the upset...

1. USCe v. UGA: USCe by 10.

2. Alabama v. Penn: Bama by 14

3. Miss. St. v. Auburn: Miss St. by 7

4. GT vs. MTSU: GT by 20

5. Falcons v. Bears: Falcons by 3

6. Saints v. Packers: Packers by 6

Alright go!

EDIT: Anyone have the guts to predict WF over NCST. or ECU over VT? I don't, but maybe someone on here could make an argument. I think there is bound to be one upset in the ACC this weekend. I would bet WF over NCSU is more likely than ECU over VT.

Heather Dinich thinks so. :biggrin:

Yeah, I don't have the guts, but because she picked it, it's much less likely to happen now.

Although, it seems weird not to have a weekend go by where you can't see an upset.

I really don't want ECU to beat VT because everytime VT gets steamrolled by the little man they go on a freaking run the table tear. 2009 being an exception.

i think USCe v mutts will be closer. It's in athens, and they just got humiliated on national tv. they'll probably take the lead early, run out of breath and then lose by a touchdown.

what do you think about ND v Michigan

I've got the Cocks, Tide, and Jackets covering. I've got Auburn and the points (but I think MSU wins.)

I've got NCSt straight up and I took ECU and the points (+18.) I also like Michigan to beat ND at home so I took them +3.5.

ACC:

Rutgers at North Carolina
No. 6 Stanford at Duke
No. 11 Virginia Tech at East Carolina (upset-ish)
North Carolina State at Wake Forest
Wofford at Clemson
Charleston Southern at No. 5 Florida State
Virginia at Indiana
Georgia Tech at Middle Tennessee
Boston College at UCF

Others:

No. 16 Mississippi State at Auburn
No. 3 Alabama at No. 23 Penn State
No. 12 South Carolina at Georgia
New Mexico at No. 14 Arkansas (bias)
Notre Dame at Michigan

Hmm...ND v. Michigan.

That's a tough one. Both teams are down, which team sucks less?

Michigan has the newer coach....

Michigan at home.

I'll take Michigan at home. Although, ND's QB they are starting this week was better than Crist (SP?).

It's tough, so I'll give advantage to the home squad.

Interesting PTC...

WF and ECU FTW. Interesting indeed.

Also, Rutgers v. UNC is interesting. May want to put that one on upset alert just in case, though I think UNC will be fine in that one.

The ACC actually has a really good chance OOC this weekend.

Wins over Indiana, Rutgers, ECU, MTSU, and UCF. Wofford and CS don't count.

My argument for WF over NCSU:

NCSU has not won a game at WF in over a decade or something like that. Also, I watched all of their game against Liberty, and they're pathetic. Lastly, WF would have beaten Syracuse handily if their QB didn't go out. He is cleared to play against NCSU, and his coach says that he'll be at full speed.

My argument for ECU over VPISU:

None. I hate VPISU.

It's looking like a boring CFB weekend outside of GT vs MTSU and ND vs UM.

1. Saints vs Packers, Saints by 4 (wishful thinking on my part)
2. GT vs MTSU, GT by 13
3. USCe vs UGA, USCe by 6
4. ND vs UM, UM by 13
5. Steelers vs Ravens, Ravens by 2
6. Cowboys vs Jets, Jets by 5

Back