Weeknight games

The way VT is looking we’ll be underdogs the next 3 games which is a good thing, we play better as underdogs.

That VT RB "Rootin Tuten" has some jets. Dude separated from the secondary like they were standing ööööing still.

Don't know how good the Bill O'Brian hire for BC will be when it's all said and done but he is annoying to watch on the sidelines. No energy. The team looked as uninspired as him. Players tend to match the energy of the coach. BOB looked lost and uninterested and so did his team for most of the night.

"Rah! Rah!" doesn't win games, as we all know, but there's something about his demeanor on the sidelines that would concern me if I were a BC fan. I'm not so öööö em'. Just glad we didn't hire him.

That VT RB "Rootin Tuten" has some jets. Dude separated from the secondary like they were standing ööööing still.

Don't know how good the Bill O'Brian hire for BC will be when it's all said and done but he is annoying to watch on the sidelines. No energy. The team looked as uninspired as him. Players tend to match the energy of the coach. BOB looked lost and uninterested and so did his team for most of the night.

"Rah! Rah!" doesn't win games, as we all know, but there's something about his demeanor on the sidelines that would concern me if I were a BC fan. I'm not so öööö em'. Just glad we didn't hire him.
Must explain why our players play like they’re contestants on legends of the hidden temple trying to put together a 3-piece puzzle.

So to decode the hidden message, if the VT running back gets to our 2nd and 3rd levels of defense, the probability of something bad happening increases exponentially?

Back