Weird

Jo_Vision

Varsity Lurker
I’m in Costa Rica at a bar on a resort and this guy asks me for a lighter. I tell him he can use a torch by the pool. He asks where I am from and I say Georgia. He responds with “Hell yeah Georgia Tech.” I’m not wearing any Tech gear (yes shame on me). I asked if he went to Tech and he said no I’m from Toronto. That was all I got before he left. So crazy Chris Bosh fan? Or assumed I was a dwag and dropped a galaxy brain Dwag troll? Just weird. Never had that happen.

I’m in Costa Rica at a bar on a resort and this guy asks me for a lighter. I tell him he can use a torch by the pool. He asks where I am from and I say Georgia. He responds with “Hell yeah Georgia Tech.” I’m not wearing any Tech gear (yes shame on me). I asked if he went to Tech and he said no I’m from Toronto. That was all I got before he left. So crazy Chris Bosh fan? Or assumed I was a dwag and dropped a galaxy brain Dwag troll? Just weird. Never had that happen.
Tech has a very good reputation in areas where college football is not important - so like 98% percent of planet earth. Ironic that Tech is dead center of where its least relevant.

"You're so clever, will you please have sex with me up the butt? I need you inside me because you're so smart and techie" is probably something you hear on a daily basis. Just like the rest of us. Congratulations. If only more of them saying that were women.

Pretty sure tStan is from Toronto. And I think we had a kicker from Toronto a while back. So GT is probably in the news there from time to time.

"You're so clever, will you please have sex with me up the butt? I need you inside me because you're so smart and techie" is probably something you hear on a daily basis. Just like the rest of us. Congratulations. If only more of them saying that were women.
1652748092393.jpeg

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I asked a dude for a light in Costa Rica? Weirdo wanted me to use a tiki torch.

Even though he didn’t have any Tech gear on, I just assumed with high confidence between the aspergers vibes and crocks with socks poolside that he was a Tech fan.

I was right, by the way.

Dude, wtf?

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I asked a dude for a light in Costa Rica? Weirdo wanted me to use a tiki torch.

Even though he didn’t have any Tech gear on, I just assumed with high confidence between the aspergers vibes and crocks with socks poolside that he was a Tech fan.

I was right, by the way.
Everyone missing the point. Simply noting the rare instance someone’s default association with Georgia is Tech and not the nad lickers.

Also, socks and crocs? Really? Obviously not you otherwise you would have known I am a samurai warrior with socks and flops.

Edit: Phone liked mad lockers more than nad lickers.

Frequently, I have people come up and shake my hand when I wear my Tech gear in public.

Sometimes a whole room will break into applause once they get a glimpse of that interlocking G and T.

I've even had someone fully prostrate to me! People truly honor Georgia Tech above all.

Back