Welcome FSU fans...

JacketFan77

Bokonon High Priest
Just saw this comment on SB Nation :lol:

Watching Colonel Turkeyneck
take a 20 point lead into halftime and come out and eat the first thirteen minutes of the second half on a single drive is one of the great sadistic joys in college football.

edit: that drive ends in a field goal, just to make your life harder.

3GT

Jolly Good Fellow

This was a surreal moment for me.

Sat with friends in Lower West and had some good-natured FSU folks sitting in front of us.

I had believed all that week that...somehow someway...we were DUE for a win vs FSU, and this was going to be our chance.

When FSU got 1st & Goal from the 6, one of the FSU fans turns around to me to brag and says, "Well, it was fun while it lasted, but this is where it ends."

I responded..."You are correct."

2 plays later...it was like slow-motion seeing the ball arc skyward after Taylor delivered the hit.

FSU fan turns around again with a memorable look of total disbelief.

It was sublime !!

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
This was a surreal moment for me.

Sat with friends in Lower West and had some good-natured FSU folks sitting in front of us.

I had believed all that week that...somehow someway...we were DUE for a win vs FSU, and this was going to be our chance.

When FSU got 1st & Goal from the 6, one of the FSU fans turns around to me to brag and says, "Well, it was fun while it lasted, but this is where it ends."

I responded..."You are correct."

2 plays later...it was like slow-motion seeing the ball arc skyward after Taylor delivered the hit.

FSU fan turns around again with a memorable look of total disbelief.

It was sublime !!
Had a UGa friend call me at halftime in 2008 to talk smack. She hasn't called during a game since.

staggerwing

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Where does this come from? Is it just because the two words rhyme?
I had a roommate at GT who would sing it at the top of his drunken lungs whenever their war chant would break out.

Maybe it caught on or maybe he stole it?