Well … This Is Not What I Wanted To Hear

I think we'll run for almost 200 against UVA. I will be shocked if we do a lot of passes. From what I have seen, UVA's rushing defense is not very good. I will not be shocked to see us with 125 yards in the air and 200 yards on the ground. At least numbers, similar to those....

Downvote for the öööö thread title.

Standard procedure for the OP. He posts whatever random thoughts are roaming through his head without reading the board to see if there might, perhaps, already be the same topic under discussion.

Standard procedure for the OP. He posts whatever random thoughts are roaming through his head without reading the board to see if there might, perhaps, already be the same topic under discussion.
Eh, he may have someone on ignore.

Eh, he may have someone on ignore.
That’s the problem with putting people on ignore. They might say something on another thread that you would like to know. I think this guy would do better to ignore individual threads or posts without physically pushing the ignore space.

Apparently Phommachanh was either grossly overrated or it just hasn't started clicking yet for him. Something is off there, but for whatever reason, he is not even #2 on the depth chart, and may not even be #3 if it wasn't for wanting to preserve Pyron's redshirt.

On a couple different shows last week he mentioned Norris and “another WR” that is either leaving or is in the doghouse because they’re butthurt over Collins leaving.
Ryan King, I believe, rumored to be leaving end of year. He did have his best game against Duke, so maybe that changes thing.

Ryan King, I believe, rumored to be leaving end of year. He did have his best game against Duke, so maybe that changes thing.
Interesting. Thank you for that info, he looked pretty good I thought as well.

Apparently Phommachanh was either grossly overrated or it just hasn't started clicking yet for him. Something is off there, but for whatever reason, he is not even #2 on the depth chart, and may not even be #3 if it wasn't for wanting to preserve Pyron's redshirt.
He did spend a lot of time injured

Chip was really excited about Pyron. I'm honestly a little surprised he wasn't listed as 2 on the depth chart when it was finally issued. Probably would've been bad to throw him in for his first snap to be in an OT game.

OP, you’re supposed to title this thread “Jeff Sims” Come on now, learn to ambiguous thread title.

Back