Well at least SI is trying to help

image_7380328.jpg

It looks like Matt Stafford is sh*tting out his UGAy helmet.

I might be wrong but I am pretty sure that they do the covers geographically. So in the midwest, Ohio State probably has the cover and on the west coast USC probably has it.

I still like this picture...

2296863521_8526596323_o.jpg

"Who Will Challenge the Dawgs?"

The Clarke County Police Department

I wonder if the respective Georgia county jail "work release" programs can be adapted to enable away game travel?

There was an interesting discussion on espn radio yesterday that pointed the finger of blame regarding the current ridiculous fiasco surrounding all the UGA arrests to a couple of things, beginning with Coach Richt's buddy status with his players that began with the field storming after the score @ Florida and the posture that he's taken with them regarding their lofty "assumed status" adoration perks. The consensus was that he'd crossed the line and would have some real difficulty reining them back in, as current events have so strikingly suggested. The reporting of the circumstances surrounding last weeks near riot have only been superficially noted heretofore, with the problems at the hospital only just starting to surface,

The discussion concluded with a dire prediction for the leg humpers regarding the scheduling that has them playing four consecutive road games, which inlcude LSU, Florida and Auburn, to say nothing of the road trip to Tempe for the Arizona State game.

All in all, any show that systematically eviscerates the situation up in Athens is to be commended for its intelligent and highly perceptive focus.

I wonder how many current players raise pit bulls, anyway?

There was an interesting discussion on espn radio yesterday that pointed the finger of blame regarding the current ridiculous fiasco surrounding all the UGA arrests to a couple of things, beginning with Coach Richt's buddy status with his players that began with the field storming after the score @ Florida and the posture that he's taken with them regarding their lofty "assumed status" adoration perks. The consensus was that he'd crossed the line and would have some real difficulty reining them back in, as current events have so strikingly suggested.

I said that last year.

2011 is when the wheels come off of UGA football. Maybe even the 2nd half of 2010.

Back