Well boys, these false starts have been caught onto

gsu_paintballer

Dodd-Like
I'm sure most of you have noticed that the OL gets started early every play.

It's catching up.

it's almost like a hitch right before the snap. obviously a false start, but i hadn't noticed it before today.

it's almost like a hitch right before the snap. obviously a false start, but i hadn't noticed it before today.

It's been happening most of the year. Maybe I was wrong about them catching on, cause there haven't been anymore.

I also think the way the A-back moves prior to the snap gives the illusion of the line pulling early.

I do agree, we have done this off and on a lot of the year though.

Have you even seen what I'm talking about?

I know what you're talking about and the whiny VPI fans complain about it every week. I'd take the refs calling us for false starts whenever it's close all day if they consistently call holding on opposing OL attempting to fend off Derrick Morgan.

I know what you're talking about and the whiny VPI fans complain about it every week. I'd take the refs calling us for false starts whenever it's close all day if they consistently call holding on opposing OL attempting to fend off Derrick Morgan.

When the holding is as blatant as those were you kind of have to.

I also think the way the A-back moves prior to the snap gives the illusion of the line pulling early.

I do agree, we have done this off and on a lot of the year though.

And last year, too. It took me awhile to adjust to watching the rest of the play because I always thought we jumped. It's just an illusion.

Back