Well gentlemen.......

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
I have been officially banned from buzz off by it's all time great GT leader BUZZ Turd.

My feelings are hurt and do not know that I can recover from this brutal attack.

If any of you post there, please send my true regards to the ole boy.

WELL I HAVE TOO!

GET THIS I ASKED BEEBAD WHERE HE HEARD RICK STROM SAY ANYTHING BAD GAILEY AND HE COULDN'T.

HE WAS ASKED TO SHOW THREATS THAT WERE MADE AND HE COULDN'T.

I GUESS HE SHOWED ME AND TOOK HIS BALL HOME.

BEEBAD WHEN YOU GET SOME NUTZ LET ME BACK IN. OH THAT'S RIGHT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

I would send your warmest regards, but I got kicked off about the same time you did. What a bunch of idiots over there, the level of ignorance on that board compelled me to register just to swear at one guy, but once I got started I couldn't stop.

As Bobby Bowden would say, "well I'll be dad-gum"

You better be careful Mover he may get you banned here too he has so much power.

I wonder if his "daddy" OFoggy was in with him as well?

Oh but don't the FAGS (Fanatics Against Gailey) always argue that BO is the only place that allows open and honest debate about GT sports?

Most over there are bullies, Gimmie my way or else. No bobody got tossed from ST and the Hive for anything they did wrong.

And I want you to know your brother was a meannie to OF.
He ripped him a new ASS and I mean a NEW one.

Hey BOR, if you use periods between the letters it will save you having to clarify each time and we'll know that you're referring to that group and not a British cigarette /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugher.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Most over there are bullies, Gimmie my way or else. No bobody got tossed from ST and the Hive for anything they did wrong.

And I want you to know your brother was a meannie to OF.
He ripped him a new ASS and I mean a NEW one.

[/ QUOTE ]

RR - Wasn't it good too? I enjoyed the humor that Mover put into his little chat. I didn;t know he had that kind of verbage in him.

Maybe OF will go crawl in his little hole.

You must have really, really, hit a nerve....I posted TWO new threads asking about y'all's thread that was deleted, but they were immmediately yanked!

i never started a new thread i just asked bebad to answer a question through PM and he wouldn't. He lied and he knew it so this was his way to save face.

Goldar .. it takes a helluva man to hide behind a keyboard with a false name and cuss someone
Fridge and mover both are man enough to use thier real name and everyone knows them
These boards should be used for GT sports and nothing personal

You should have saved this headline for tomorrow! I think the NCAA story beat you out today.

Back