Well I finally got my ID

Culb

Varsity Lurker
UBB code is really easy to learn. It's a lot like HTML. I think the reason your didn't work above is that it looks like there are spaces. But I don't know for sure. There is a thread that has some UBB tutorials and stuff on it. I'll post it later if I can find it.

As for here vs the Hive...I like this better. Everything is categorized, and there aren't 20 people saying:

Me too **nm**

after every post. Just easier for me to read.

I found the UBB stuff in a link below. The point is that I had to create and edit a new sig when usually all I have to do is copy it from the file on my computer. Second point is there is no centering tag in UBB like there is in HTML, reference DIV with align="center". There is no font tag for color, etc.

Well I think if finally got my sig about as good as it can get with UBB, so this post will test that.

me too (nm)***

smile.gif

about the time the Hive came back up. But it is nice to have an alternate place to post. Don't really like the UBB stuff, cause I know my sig is not going to work like I want it to. Is there anyway we could just have html in the sigs?

Back