Well played Jackets.

GTSurgery

Flats Noob
Proud of the effort by the team. Never gave up even when losing Nesbitt. Not a moral victory guy, but going into Lane at night, fighting back after both Hokie scores, and the team never quit. Proud to be a Jacket tonight.

I'll go on record and say we win if Josh never goes out. I'll also go on record and say that VT loses next week.

Tevin looked good. Ole Vad has some comp last year, dude showed nads.

- Our defense played its best game of the season and still gave it their all even though they were worn down in the second half from little or no offensive production

-While Nesbitt was in the game our Offensive line played the best had all season, and looked pretty good at the end as well

- Washington started to come into his own at the end of the game, throwing the ball with decent accuracy and showing good burst at times. The confidence he gained from this game will be critical for the rest of the season and hopefully next.

- Our receivers (other than Hill) stepped up and made some big plays when we needed them

We still have a lot to play for; beating Miami and UGA would be a nice turnaround to the season, if Washington plays like he did on those last two drives I am confident we can beat both of them.

I have to agree....First game ALL year that we competed on both sides of the ball the way I thought we would from the get go....I'm not a moral victory kind of guy either and it sucks ass that we lost, but if we bring this kind of effort the next three weeks, we could still finish strong...(I'm still waiting for something from Tech as to how bad Joshua is hurt)

Agree as well.

I am more proud of our performance in this loss than in several of our wins this year. There was no quit on offense or defense.

Feeling MUCH better about our chances with UGA after this loss than after the Clemson loss (or the MTSU win.)

I have to agree....First game ALL year that we competed on both sides of the ball the way I thought we would from the get go....I'm not a moral victory kind of guy either and it sucks ass that we lost, but if we bring this kind of effort the next three weeks, we could still finish strong...(I'm still waiting for something from Tech as to how bad Joshua is hurt)

Had to work late and missed the JN injury, but what happened to Hill? I have not heard anything about him.

CPJ said on the post game that JN has a fracture and he cannot imagine that he will be back.

Back