Well scUM has convinced me that...

TechGator1066

Dodd-Like
they are an absolute joke this year. It is the 3rd quarter and they are up 14-0 against Florida International. That is absolutely pathetic. We will without any doubt beat the living öööö out of scUM this year.

They have also proven they are still a bunch of thugs with that huge brawl after the PAT. Very disappointing, but quite expected for a team which has no place in college football with all the öööö they do.

WTF, this is ridiculous, wtf, these kids are hitting one another with helmets, and kicking guys while they're down.

I'm ashamed to be in the same conference as these thugs. Playing with passion is one thing, and for a couple of guys to get into it I fully understand and appreciate in small amounts, but when the full team is involved its unacceptable.

I wonder what kind of ramifications this will have on Miami's players for our game. If I was a coach I'd bench every player who took part in it, but since the bench cleared that would be every single player and there is pretty much no way that could happen.

This just shows a total lack of class and will ultimately help lead to Larry Coker's firing. His team is full of thugs and today they showed their true colors.

This makes me want us to beat them so much more just because they are a bunch of hood rats. I'm almost afraid to let our players on the field against them because you don't know how much it will take for one of these thugs to pull out a switchblade.

JoeCakeEater said:
This makes me want us to beat them so much more just because they are a bunch of hood rats. I'm almost afraid to let our players on the field against them because you don't know how much it will take for one of these thugs to pull out a switchblade.
You're right. I'm worried they might go after CJ since he will dominate them. They don't even deserve to step on Grant Field.

JoeCakeEater said:
This just shows a total lack of class and will ultimately help lead to Larry Coker's firing.

You got this right!
Coker's mass firing after last year's ass whuppin in the peach bowl, and the following gang war was his final chance at restoring um football.
He is a good guy. Unfortunately, he is in way over his head.
They need Butch Davis.

Back