Well so far

Beesnut

Varsity Lurker
we have looked pretty darn good. For all those folks that were worried about Vandy & UConn I told ya so
wink.gif

BYU does not look as formidable as they did after Syracuse. Clemson looks like they have an improved defense and downgraded their running game (which is anemic). Simmons will still be running for his life this Saturday and I expect Tech to win this one either 31 - 24 or 38 - 24 depending on a special teams TD.

Offense has looked good running vanilla playbook and the starting defense has been stellar. Your Clemson friends are going to tell you that we have played nobody and they have played two very good teams.

Ask them how many starters they have out this weekend and if they had pencilled LA Tech in as a win before the season. That ought to shut them up pretty quick
wink.gif

Anyway Hollings should have another big day and look for our receivers to have a HUGE day against the Tiger secondary.

Just my take on this game. Clemson fans think this game is a foregone conclusion... it's not by a longshot. Tech has better talent this year and I fully expect us to show it Saturday.

Clemson fans think this game is a foregone conclusion... it's not by a longshot.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">If they are thinking this then they are as dilusioned as we can get. LA Tech was in that game until Clemson picked off a pass in the endzone with 7 minutes left. The game was a lot closer than the score indicates. LA Tech is much better than Vandy/UCon, but then again we're much better than LA Tech.

Back