Well, Today is.....

romegajacket

Helluva Engineer
Our first opportunity to become the NCAA national champion this year.

I have "friends" (sic) from the UGAH kennels that enjoy calling and asking how many points I'm giving ND. Of course this brings on a big laugh on their part. That's OK, I guess, I just had rather be the one in the laughing seat.

Today is our first opportunity this season to really become serious contenders.

I'm sick and tired of GT being referred to as "possibly upsetting" ND. UPSET my hind leg, it's time now for GT to be THE one the others have to beat. No more grins around Thanksgiving from the fleas. No more phone calls from the hydrant humpers to ask how bad we got beat.

Todays the day!!!!!!!

romegajacket said:
Our first opportunity to become the NCAA national champion this year.

I have "friends" (sic) from the UGAH kennels that enjoy calling and asking how many points I'm giving ND. Of course this brings on a big laugh on their part. That's OK, I guess, I just had rather be the one in the laughing seat.

Today is our first opportunity this season to really become serious contenders.

I'm sick and tired of GT being referred to as "possibly upsetting" ND. UPSET my hind leg, it's time now for GT to be THE one the others have to beat. No more grins around Thanksgiving from the fleas. No more phone calls from the hydrant humpers to ask how bad we got beat.

Todays the day!!!!!!!

I'm with you RJ! See you at BDS!
By the way...someone get those ND fans out of the Gameday Crowd!
Go Jackets!!!!!!

Very true Rome! Just recall that the only people who thought Tech would not lose a game in 1990 were the eventual 1990 National Champions.

CU has no stake to 1/2. They cheated and they know it.

Back