Well, Usually When Tech Is 6-4, I'm Not A Happy Camper But...

SouthGa

Varsity Lurker
Well, Usually When Tech Is 6-4, I\'m Not A Happy Camper But...

with the way this TEAM and I mean TEAM refused to let this season go to waste and has perservered, may hat's off to them. We'll still have some holes to fill but I look for this program to get better and better over the next two seasons. I know talent is very important but team cohesiveness and chemistry is equally as important. I'll say it again, the most important event that happened this season is when those seniors marched into Gailey's office and committed themselves to him and this program.
South Georgia Jacket

Re: Well, Usually When Tech Is 6-4, I\'m Not A Happy Camper But...

I think this is the way 99% of the supporters of CG feel. None of us are thinking 6-4 is a dream season, however we understand when you are picked last and you beat a few of the teams picked first then it may be a special season.

There is NO DOUBT that we were all disappointed by the Duke loss and that has taken some of the luster off this season, but it does not change the fact we have OVERACHEIVED this year!

Re: Well, Usually When Tech Is 6-4, I\'m Not A Happy Camper But...

Agree with everything you just said.

These next two games will call for TEAM effort and I expect that Daryl, Key, Ather, Fred and others will be serving notice.

LET'S GO, TECH!! THWV!!!!!!!!!

Back