Went to game

FAN OF BOBBY DODD

Flats Noob
Team not ready from the start. Don't know why. O. and d. neather were in sink. On the other hand mabe the problem was they were both in the sink. Supposed to be funny but really not was it? I do believe there will be better days and mabe they will be soon.

Team not ready from the start. Don't know why. O. and d. neather were in sink. On the other hand mabe the problem was they were both in the sink. Supposed to be funny but really not was it? I do believe there will be better days and mabe they will be soon.

Please tell me you were drunk when you wrote that :ugh:

You like sinks?!?!?! Can you fix my kitchen sink???? It's broken.

"neather" is a likely reference to Neatherlands and "sink" obviously alludes to water and, tangentially, "dyke."

I like dykes. Good post.

love,
ArchiTECH

Was the pregame pump up song by N'Sync? Because our ranking went Bye Bye Bye.

This thread may be exhibit A as to why we do not gather the appreciation from Atlanta/Georgia residents...

I agree with the OP's statements to a point. I think we looked ready until after our TD, then we mailed it in.

Sink. Grad. Curl.
Dammit, I thought I was through with that stuff. If somebody posts a Taylor series on here, I may blow my stack.

Back