We're going to be featured in Sports Illustrated

I think Iowa was featured last week :ugh:

Paul Johnson > Kirk Ferentz

And do you think CPJ gives a **** about this curse any more than he does the Charlottesville curse or any other jinx/streak he's encountered. SI is weak sauce to this man.

Paul Johnson > Kirk Ferentz

And do you think CPJ gives a **** about this curse any more than he does the Charlottesville curse or any other jinx/streak he's encountered. SI is weak sauce to this man.
Well we aren't on the cover so curse talk be moot.

And if we were on the cover, everyone knows what happened the last time that happened for football. 1990 National Championship.

Granted basketball didn't fare so well after their cover on SI. This happened right after our NCAA 2004 loss in the Championship game. Been cursed ever since.

I am of the educated opinion that it is impossible to properly illustrate sports without featuring CPJ's Jackets.

looks like SI is trying to jump on the bandwagon to become relevant again

I thought this quote from the article was funny:
Scott Blair said he was ready to kick the game-tying field goal against Wake Forest if he had gotten the call.
Blair said there were a few people on the sidelines who wouldn't talk to him as he was preparing, even when he was trying to stay calm by talking to them.

i find it funny that ESPN has done zero articles on us outside of heather dinich.

i find it funny that ESPN has done zero articles on us outside of heather dinich.

Almost all of the articles written on ESPN.com about a specific team are written by the beat writer for their conference.

Good thing Madden and Campbell's Chunky Soup can't cast their spells on our team.

Back